Job Title: .Net Test Automation Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL (West of I-294, East of Oak Brook, IL)
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for software validation and testing activities as well as building and maintaining test automation scripts
- Review all deliverables and interfaces with project teams to validate compliance to user requirements
- Create and execute automated tests using Visual Studio tool and C# programming and/or a scripting language
- Effective communication of testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Responsible for multiple servers to generate sufficient load in stress testing the system.
- 3+ Years of experience in C# programming language
- 2+ Years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ Years of experience in Application Testing
- Strong understanding of applications written for real-time communication and strategy to apply automated testing
- Experience with MS Test Manager, Selenium/XPath and CodedUI
- Bachelor degree with 5 years of application testing experience
- Experience working in Agile environment